Maybe your dog has no problem working for food in your living room, but doesn’t care about treats outside the house. Or maybe you’re eager to train your new puppy, but they just sit and stare at the treat for a moment before frolicking away to wreak havoc elsewhere.
Does that mean you just can’t use reward-based training with your dog? Nope!
This webinar will talk about:
- How the problem usually isn’t about food motivation at all. You’ll learn about the common issues that hide behind a cover of “Sparky just doesn’t care about treats.”
- How to deal with those issues to get your training back on track
- How to increase your dog’s desire to work for food
- What we don’t recommend trying
- How to use other types of motivators