See below the video for links mentioned
- 1:18 My puppy doesn’t like to go potty in the rain.
- 6:25 My 104 lb Newfoundland is hard to control when she’s pulling on leash toward something she wants.
- 8:38 My puppy gets hyper and overstimulated on walks, and I’m not sure what, if anything, I should do to calm her down.
- 20:49 Recall training with a teenage puppy: I have a hard time getting my dog to come back when she’s off-leash.
- 39:30 Celebrating a student win: Erin I’s dog has mastered the close-the-door-behind-you trick.
- 41:36 Question about an interesting behavior: my dog wasn’t super excited to see me when he picked me up from the airport.
- 50:51 “Talking dogs:” What our our thoughts on the talking button phenomenon and dogs like Bunny? Leads to a conversation about the inner lives of dogs and the major differences between how humans and dogs experience the world.
- 1:05:32 More tips for calming overstimulated puppies. Is it ever too much? Am I overdoing the activities with my puppy?
- 1:11:35 Body language interpretation and an invitation to send us videos to analyze.
- 1:14:12 Teenage puppy biting during play
- 1:16:57 (Jody) If over-exercising a teenage dog isn’t good, should I be concerned about how active my dog is?