The Private Virtual Dog Training Program
Now accepting new clients!
Goodbye self-doubt and information overload, hello peace of mind
Do you want…
- A customized dog training plan?
- To be able to text a dog trainer any time you have a question?
- To be able to send us video of you working with your dog, so we can give you some friendly feedback and help you improve your skills?
The private coaching program might be right for you!
As your coach, I (Jake) will be there to guide you every step of the way and show you exactly what to do with YOUR unique dog, and make things work for your life and family.
We can help with a wide variety of canine issues, including but not limited to:
- Getting your new dog or puppy settled in and off to a good start.
- Getting your dog to pay attention and follow cues in public.
- Teaching your dog manners around the house. Handle issues like food stealing, jumping up, excessive barking, and begging at the table.
- Knowing exactly what to do and when.
- Being able to send me clips of your dog’s behavior, and getting an answer on whether it’s normal or not.
- Not having the nagging voice in the back of your head asking “am I ACTUALLY doing this right, or am I going to ruin my new dog forever?”
- Having the encouragement and support of someone who’s been there, who gets it, and who will never judge you for having moments of wishing your demon puppy would just disappear.
With me as your coach, you can stress less and just focus on enjoying life with your dog.
What our clients say:
How does it work?
Just like with the All-Access Pass, the private lessons package is a monthly membership. You get two virtual coaching sessions per 30-day period, which you can schedule whenever you’d like.
At our first session, us humans will chat (your dog doesn’t need to be present). We’ll ask you lots of questions so we can give you the most accurate advice possible, we’ll answer your questions, and work with you to create a “plan of attack.”
After each session, I’ll send you homework. Over the month, you can text us (via SMS or through messaging built into the Academy site), and send us videos of your dog’s behavior and/or training so we can give you pointers.
What does it cost?
The Back To School Special: $179 per month for a limited time.
(Normal price: $199 per month). Prices are in USD.
There’s no commitment required. Stay for one month and then cancel, or keep renewing for as long as you need.
Some of our clients find that they only need coaching for 30 days, just to get them on track. If so, that’s great! Our goal is to give you the tools you need to become your own expert.
You may cancel your membership at any time and you’ll still have access to it for the remainder of the 30 days, and then it won’t renew. You can also downgrade to the normal All-Access Pass.
How do I get started?
If your puppy is under six months of age: You can sign up straight away by clicking this button:
If your dog is over six months of age: We want to make sure our program is the right fit for you, so fill out the quick application form below, and we’ll get back to you ASAP.